Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 1207B and 1201B

  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member
    1207B and 1201B


    Skip Pack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2008
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    1207B and 1201B

    There is one 1207B and what looks to be two 1201B's available on
    a somewhat local Craigslist (Fresno CA). The brochures suggest
    nothing special, but they are appropriately cheap. Has anyone played
    with these?

    thanks,

    Skip
    Skip Pack

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    1207B and 1201B


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: 1207B and 1201B

    403-a 8 inch speakers in the big one

    Used to be impossible to sell, lately have been bringing 80-100 a pair on fleabay.

    I think disposable CTS 10's in the small ones


    If cheap and local I might snatch them, I certainly wouldn't pay shipping
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  3. #3
    Junior Hostboard Member
    1207B and 1201B


    Skip Pack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2008
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 1207B and 1201B

    Altec Big Speakers and Control Console

    I called the guy. He verified the 1207B, but didn't have any more info.
    There's a 'console' which might have a crossover, but reading the
    Altec sheets suggest they are both 'fullrange'. I don't think I'll
    go for them, even though they might turn a modest profit if
    ebayed. If I didn't have projects to the horizon, it might be fun
    to play with the 403A's since you get six of them.

    Skip
    Skip Pack

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.